Sunday, February 12, 2012

Trip to Florida!

I was blessed again to be asked if I wanted to attend the Institute on College Student Values at FSU in Tallahassee, Florida the first week of February.  Who turns down a trip to Florida in February?  Not me, that's for sure!  I attended the conference and spent a few days with friends in the Orlando area.  What a treat it was! 

Dinner with some friends from the conference at a Mexican place...YUMM!

Blue skies, green grass and the AC running in the car!

I was so happy to see one of my favorite former RAs from GC - Bryce and to meet his fiance, Tabitha.

Patty flew down to see me for a few days!

We went to the beach and this was the sky above us as we layed out!

Ah, I love the ocean!

Me & Patty - bathing suits in February!!!

Dinner at Buca's - my fave!

No comments:

Post a Comment