Tuesday, July 5, 2011

Easter Sunday

One problem with blogging months after an event has taken place is that details surrounding the event can get a little fuzzy.  That said, Easter was lovely.  I don't remember lots of details about it, but I do remember that I enjoy our church service, the brunch afterwards, and the wonderful Easter dinner that I had with friends that evening.  Here are a few photos...

Greta was all smiles as we played after church.  Love this little girl! 

Our Easter spread at the Dintamans on Easter evening 

 
Isak gives Greta a kiss as "Grandpa" Steve watches. 

Me and Deborah- my sister/mom

 Isak, me, and a basket full of fun

The Easter dinner gang (minus Kim who took the photo and Greta who was likely sleeping in her carseat).  Around the table: Marlene, me, Steve, Betsy, Ieva, Andrew, Deborah, and Mackie

No comments:

Post a Comment