Sunday, July 31, 2011

A final night in Lithuania

The night before I left for the summer in the US I arranged an evening of fun.  A group of us went out for dinner at Chili Pica and then back to the Ponds for games and fellowship.  It was a tremendously good time!  Classes were done, so we were all much more relaxed than we often are during the school year with papers to grade, events to plan, etc.  It was a fairly large group that sort of came and went throughout the evening.  We ended the evening holding hands around the Ponds living room and praying for the summer ahead...such a perfect way to end the year!

A shot of the dinner crew at one point...many more came and went throughout the evening though.
Maxine, John, Leah, Veslava, me, and Bethany.
Thanks to Jerry L for the photo I stole off his facebook page!  :)

I left for the summer ready to see friends in the states and confident in the decision to return to LCC at the end of the summer.  I wasn't so confident about where I'd be living when I returned, but that's a story for another post...

No comments:

Post a Comment