Tuesday, July 13, 2010

22 days!

Many of you have been asking when I leave for Lithuania...I purchased my plane ticket at the beginning of July, so my departure is almost 100% official now!  (I submitted my visa application yesterday, so once that comes back I'll be 100% official.)  In my heart I am "all in" though!  :) 

I leave on Wednesday, August 4th.  My flight leaves Chicago around 10:30 that night.  I will arrive in Palanga, Lithuania (about 30 -40 minutes from campus) at 9:00 the next evening.  My trip time will be about 15 1/2 hours - after taking the 7 hour time difference into consideration.  The actual flight time is something more like 11 1/2 hours.  I will fly Chicago to Frankfurt, Germany to Riga, Latvia to Palanga.

I am filling my days with errands and connecting with friends/family before I leave.  I have a hunch these next 22 days will fly by!

No comments:

Post a Comment