Monday, May 14, 2012

Farewell Party!

The end of the year came and it was time for us to say farewell to the Stave family.  Such a bittersweet event.  I wish them all the best and am excited for what their future holds, but my heart breaks at the thought of LCC without them.  Kim has been an amazing boss and trusted friend, Andrew has added laughter to my life and been helpful beyond measure on countless occasions, and the kids had filled a void that being away from my nieces and nephews in the states has left.  I know that God will fill the voids they leave in my life with new relationships, but no one can really take the place of this special family.

I really do love this family!

And I'm not the only one who loves them!  :)

Alex, Kirsten, Jennifer, Amanda, and John.

Margarita, Vaida, and Ina

Greg and Vernon

Natalija and Laura

Jane, Gina, and Julija

Marlene and Vaidas

Sharon and Marietta

me and Andrea (Vaida's daughter)

For fun we rented traditional Lithuanian costumes and had Kim & Andrew dress up!  
And then we made them dance...

(sorry about the sideways nature of this video!)

me with Kim & Andrew

I like this photo of Kim & Andrew

I enjoyed making lots of food for the event!

The fruit pizza was a hit!

Here's a photo of almost everyone who was there!

And a more "natural" photo of this fun family!  :)



No comments:

Post a Comment