Monday, May 28, 2012

A preview of what's to come!

On Sunday I had the exciting privilege to meet some folks who will be joining us at LCC soon.  Josh and Alisha Garber are new RDs that will be coming to Lithuania in late June.  They are a young couple from the Phoenix, AZ area.  I interviewed them via skype back in March and decided to hire them.  This is often how hires are done when your institution is a non-profit overseas.  I was excited when I learned that Josh has family ties to the Goshen area and that they would be visiting Goshen over Memorial Day weekend to see friends & family before moving to Lithuania.  They made some time to have lunch with Amanda (the other RD) and I after church on Sunday.  It was great to meet them in person and helped me feel even more confident that we made a good decision of who to hire for the RD position.  

Residence Life 2012-2013
Amanda, me, Alisha, and Josh



1 comment: