Monday, June 21, 2010

US Postal Service

It's been a long time since I last changed my address with the US Postal Service.  Like most things in life now, changing your address with the post office needs to be done online.  Typically I find that to be convenient and my preferred way of doing things.  Not this time.  I went online and filled out the appropriate blanks hit "Send" and promptly received an error message.  It seems that since I live at a business (the college) I cannot use their handy online system.  Well, it took several phone calls and a trip to Middlebury to get the situation remedied.   Besides the minor inconvenience this caused me, the other impact that occurred was that some of my fund-raising feedback cards were returned to those who sent them in.  So, if you received your card back in the mail marked "no such number" or "not at the this address", please try sending it again.  Or you can send me an email if you don't want to waste another postage stamp.  Thanks!

No comments:

Post a Comment