Saturday, September 18, 2010

Friday night fun!

One Friday evening I was invited to join the residents of the faculty wing in Neumann Hall for dinner.  One of the other expats was making lasagna and invited me to join them for the meal...I happily did so!  :)  It was good meal, but more importantly I enjoyed the fellowhsip.  We played some Fast Uno (I had fond memories of playing that game with my old cell group at CF back in the day!), we goofed around and we laughed...a lot!  It was almost like the kind of laughter I have at home with my friends...it felt sooo good and was just what my spirit needed!  :)

Here are some photos of the women who warmed my heart that evening...

Two young faculty ladies whom I adore...Leah and Teresa!

Two more ladies I'm enjoying getting to know - Skysta and Diane

Me posing with some of my new friends.

No comments:

Post a Comment