Thursday, September 2, 2010

Student Life!

On Tuesday afternoon we had a Student Life team meeting.  Afterwards we took our team photo for the year.  Here are the fabulous folks who are becoming my new Student Life family.  :)

front row: Vaida (office manager), me :), Olena (Director of Intercultural Education), Alex (RD), and Margarita (Director of Career Development Center)
middle row: Paul (Chaplain), Kim (VP for Student Life), Gabija (Intercultural Program Leader), Becky (RD), and Veslava (RD)
back row: Steve (Director of Leadership Development), Ina (campus counselor), Mackie (Spiritual Formation Coordinator) and Trisa (Spiritual Formation Coordinator)

And this is SLMT...Student Life Management Team - the ones who report directly to the VP.

Margarita, Steve, Paul, me, Kim, and Vaida. 
NOT a great photo of me, but ah well.  :)

And this is my Community Life group!  I'm so excited to have a team of strong and capable women to mentor in their careers...such a priviledge!

Aren't they gorgeous!  :)

No comments:

Post a Comment