Sunday, January 16, 2011

Community Life Christmas party!

Probably the most fun I had all semester was at the Community Life Christmas party!  My Community Life team and I threw a Christmas party at my flat for all of our student leaders - about 45 students.  We decorated my apartment, made delicious treats and had a great evening with our students.  I LOVED having everyone at my place and enjoyed interacting with the students.  It was a great way to express our appreciation for all their hard work during the fall. 

I have an AMAZING team!  They worked so hard at helping decorate, keep the food trays filled, and with clean up.  It was the easiest party I have ever thrown - so many helping hands! 

My AMAZING team...Becky, Gabija, me, Olena, Alex, and Veslava! 

Students filling their plates with yummy treats - cheese n crackers, veggies n dip, and manderin oranges. 

 The rest of the treats - mini pigs in a blanket and assorted sweets!

Alex and one of her RAs 

Me with my FYS assistant 

Lovely RAs! 

Many smiles 

Celebrating folks!

No comments:

Post a Comment