Monday, January 17, 2011

A date with the Bryckos!

The last Saturday before break I was just hanging around my apartment...taking self portraits and other such fun to keep my self entertained!  :)  I had skyped my neighbors to see if they wanted to go out for dinner early in the afternoon.  They said that they had a babysitter coming and were going out for a date that evening.  I resigned myself to an evening at home watching tv online.  sigh.  Then they skyped me closer to dinner and said that they had decided that they'd like to invite me to join them on their "date."  We always go out to eat with the baby, so they thought it'd be fun to go out to eat just as a group of adults.  We went to the new French place in Old Town, "Le Cle."  It was a DELICOUS meal and a wonderful evening of conversation.  After dinner we walked back to Stora Antis for dessert and drinks. 

a self portrait with my glasses on 

the restaurant let us cut our own bread 

Brooke cutting some bread 

My delicious dinner
flounder with mashed potatoes and brussell sprouts...SO good! 

My dessert at Stora Antis
ice cream with cranberry sauce and a tower of whipped cream

No comments:

Post a Comment