Saturday, February 5, 2011

An evening in Frankfurt

I decided that since my room didn't have free wifi that I would need to go out to eat in order to not end up being a bit stir crazy!  :)  I asked at the front desk for the name of a good place to get an authentic German meal.  The gal at the desk told me of one and called a taxi for me.


A self portrait before my night on the town!  :)

 I went to Zum Schuetzenhof Kelsterbach for dinner.  This was the view from where I sat.  Charming, isn't it?  :)
I tried wild bore with gravy and cranberry relish and potato dumplings.
Look at the steam coming off the meal...HOT food.  
I don't know that I'd want to order it again, but I liked it well enough. 

Red sauerkraut.  
My mom fries ours, so this was a little less tasty than what I was expecting. 

Fried battered apple slices with ice cream...most delicious part of the meal!

No comments:

Post a Comment