Saturday, February 5, 2011

Frankfurt airport

Normally I am just going between gates at Frankfurt and haven't really seen much of the airport.  This trip, since I had an overnight stay, I saw a lot more of the airport and was actually pretty impressed with it.  It's quite nicely decorated, layed out effeciently, and had a pretty speddy security system in place. 

Here are photos of a couple unique things I noticed about it...

McDonalds had NUTELLA in the condiment section with the jelly and ketchup packets.  My apples and grapes at breakfast were even tastier with nutella on them!  :) 

I thought it was funny to see a rather large display of "Smurf" figurines in one of the stores.  Are they popular in Germany?!  (And they were actually kind of expensive...those prices are in Euros, so multiply them by about 1.5!)

No comments:

Post a Comment