Tuesday, February 15, 2011

Waiting for the Rissers

After the conference I drove back to Orlando to meet the Risser twins for a few days of rest and relaxation.  They were supposed to arrive in Orlando around 5:30, but due to snow issues in Detroit they were delayed about 5 hours.  I went ahead and checked into the hotel and tracked their flight online.  Once I saw that they were in the air I went and had some Chipotle for dinner, stopped at Wal Mart to buy some minutes for my phone and then picked them up around 10:30 PM.  I was grateful that Bryce let me borrow his GPS so that I could find my way to all those places in the dark! 

One of the beds in our hotel room.  Lithuanian chocolate on/in front of the pillows for the Rissers.  Courtesy of me, not housekeeping! 

The bathroom in our room.  It had a really high sink, which looked nice, but I wasn't sure how helpful it would be if you were travelling with children.  Luckily, we weren't.

My chicken burrito with guacamole at Chipotle!  Yummmm!

No comments:

Post a Comment