Tuesday, February 15, 2011

Sunday in Orlando

Sunday the Rissers and I met Bryce at his church.  It was great to see where he worships and to meet some of his friends.  After working with Bryce for 3 years I am kinda maternal about him, so it was great to get to see that he is plugged into a good church that seems Biblically sound, has good older friends who are looking out for him, and that people there seem to realize what a fine young man he is and how he's going to impact their community for the better.  He actually joined the church during the morning worship service.

Here's a photo of him and the pastor.  It's from pretty far back and I didn't want to use the flash, so it's not the best photo, but eh...it's what I got! 


After church Bryce took the Rissers and I out for lunch to The Catfish Place.  It was a good meal and great company!

Deanna and me out front at The Catfish Place.

Deanna and Denise at lunch.

me & Bryce at lunch.

me acting silly while Bryce laughs at me!  :)

After lunch we went to Bryce's school to see his office and the rest of the campus.  He kept commenting on how small the campus is...he has no idea what a small campus is until he sees LCC!  :)

Palm trees by the entrance to the school...we're not in Lithuania anymore! 

Bryce Bow- Athletic Director and assistant basketball coach at Florida Christian College.

After touring campus the Rissers and I went to a suburb of Orlando to shop at a Ten Thousand Villages store and then we went back to the hotel room where we watched the Super Bowl and played games.  It was a great day!


No comments:

Post a Comment