Saturday, March 19, 2011

Final day with my company

Sunday we enjoyed the best thing about Sunday evening church...Sunday morning sleep in!  :)  After we had our leisurely start to the day we took the bus down the the mall for a bit and then came back for church.  It was a relaxing day filled with lots of conversation and fun. 

Kristine & me on the bus! 

Old Town closes the main street on Saturday and Sunday.  It's fun to walk down the middle of the cobblestone street. 

My birthday is at the end of March, so we celebrated my birthday together a bit on Sunday evening.  You can see a basket full of presents in this photo.  The basket was from Kristine and is a gorgeous one from Uganda.  The other gifts were from Rebecca - one for me to open each Sunday up until my birthday.  I have two more to open.  Once those are open I'll write a post about them - they are super fun!  :)

I was very sad to see my friends leave on Monday morning.  The memories of our time together in Lithuania are precious by themselves, but when added to the amazing history of friendship that I have with these women - spanning so many years and life happenings - they are priceless! 

No comments:

Post a Comment