Thursday, March 17, 2011

Saturday morning

Saturday morning we got up, went to the bandele shop for breakfast, shopped around the Old Market, and did a little more sightseeing before heading back to my place to warm up with a bowl of fresh broccoli cheddar soup.  A delightful, albiet chilly, morning indeed!

 Kristine & Rebecca outside the bandele shop.

Delicious breakfast treats! 

Kristine with her new little friend. 

What's trip to Old Town without whispering a wish in the mouse's ear?! 

Rebecca & me at lunch. 

Me & Kristine - don't you love my sunny kitchen?!

1 comment:

  1. I can honestly say that trip has been the highlight of 2011 for me! I had a great time while I was there but actually it's been more in the rehearsing the stories and thinking about the time that I realize even more how special it was to have be together with my friends of 30+ years in Lithuania. Susie, you might not be able to keep me away, I totally agree with the amazing medicine for the soul! :) love ya, Rebecca

    ReplyDelete