Saturday, March 24, 2012

Cook & Taste

The highlight of my trip was taking a cooking class at "Cook & Taste"!  I took a cooking class over fall break in Istanbul and found it to be so much fun that I did a little research and found a similar one to take during my spring break in Barcelona.  I went to the class alone, which felt a little scary, but I ended up having a fabulous time making new friends and cooking/tasting new foods! 

Our wonderful chef who taught the class

Steffanie and I became cooking buddies

The chef making tomato bread

Tomato/cod compote, cod skin chips, lightly fried cod squares
and a shot of roasted red pepper soup

Spring onions with romesco sauce

Seafood paella

Chef caramelizing the Catalyan Creme

Steffanie and me toasting cava to the newlyweds in our class

Chef, me, and Dave (my other cooking class buddy)

No comments:

Post a Comment