Sunday, March 4, 2012

Snickerdoodle Muffins

We had another Mug n Muffin event in February.  I did not speak at this one, but I did help with the event by baking lots of yummy muffins for the gals to enjoy!  I have been using StumbleUpon a lot this winter to find new recipes (I'm into it like most others are into Pinterest.)  While on there I ran across a recipe for Snickerdoodle Muffins that I just HAD to try!  I love snickerdoodle cookies and the recipe said that these muffins were just like the cookies, only in muffin form.  So I decided to try the recipe and see if they were really that good.  Know what?  They are! 

It looks like a cookie sheet full of delicious snickerdoodles, but...

they are muffins!

Here's a link to the recipe if you want to try it out!

No comments:

Post a Comment