Thursday, November 29, 2012

FYS fun!

My FYS group and I were supposed to go out to a movie tonight.  We were going to see "Skyfall" the new James Bond movie.  I was pretty stoked for this since I have never seen a James Bond movie before.  Unfortunately the movie was sold out, so we couldn't go.  sad.  We almost went to see the new Twilight movie instead, but when a vote was taken there were more that were against that selection (myself included!)


Since we weren't going to a movie we decided to still spend some time together - by going to McDonald's.  We spent about an hour eating snacks and acting silly.  We had a fun time and did a lot more bonding than we would have if we had gone to see the movie.  Good times!

a "Family Photo"!

Elvyra and me

Laura and Liucija

~~~SILLY FACES ~~~
Aleksandr


Matas

Iki

Artem 

Laura and Matas

Artem & Janis - silly boys!

Pretty decorations in McDonald's

And the icing on the cake was that our first real SNOW of the 
season started while we were there!


No comments:

Post a Comment