Sunday, October 17, 2010

Eat, Pray, Love.

Last night I went to the late movies with 2 of my favorite faculty gals - Leah & Teresa!  The movie going experience was a bit different than back home.  Things like...assigned seating, alcohol, and a full coffee bar available. The movie was in English with subtitles in Lithuanian, which made it enjoyable for me!  :)  I guess most American movies are like that - except for animated films which are compeltely dubbed over in Lithuanian. 

We went and saw "Eat, Pray, Love."  Several friends had said that they weren't that impressed by it, but I thoroughly enjoyed it!  The gals and I were discussing this differing opinion and wondered if it is because I am currently living overseas and that impacts my perception of things.  Hmmm.  I'll have to ask my friends back home what it was that they didn't care for. 

A self portrait of Leah, me, & Teresa in the theater!  :)

No comments:

Post a Comment