Tuesday, October 12, 2010

Friday night fun with my First Year Seminar students!

Friday evening I met up with some of the students in my First Year Seminar group.  We went bowling and then came back to my place for dinner.  Here are some photos from our time together!

Bowling balls! 

A little bashful about getting their photos taken! 

The other team AKA: the Losers! 

My team AKA: the Winners! 

The Losers - the three on the right are students of mine.  The one on the left is a friend of one.

My team!  My student assistant is next to me in the photo and the guys are students in my class.

Gathered around my table after a wonderful meal of spaghetti & garlic bread.  You can see the highlight of the meal on the green plate...fresh baked homemade chocolate chip cookies!  :)

No comments:

Post a Comment