Thursday, October 14, 2010

An evening with Levi!

The only other family in my building is another family from LCC - Brooke & Dariusz.  They both have birthdays in October.  A few weeks ago they asked me if I'd like to babysit for their 5 month old son (Levi)some evening so that they could go out to celebrate their birthdays.  Tonight was the night I got to hang out with little Levi.  We played, giggled, and listened to music on my iPod.  After about an hour or so he started "growling".  I was worried that he might start fussing, so I started walking/rocking him aroudn the apartment.  Within 5 minutes he was sound asleep.  I lounged on the couch the rest of the evening with him resting on my chest.  I used that time to just rest and to pray for people.  It was a delightful evening!  :)

Self portrait time w/ Levi!   

He loves that binkie! 

 Big bright eyes!

 Sleeping babe.

 I promise that I wasn't sleeping...just resting my eyes.  I DID take the photo afterall, so that should convince you! :)


No comments:

Post a Comment