Saturday, November 13, 2010

LCC Basketball

You may have read in my blog earlier about an American basketball player, Luke Zeller, who was playing for the local pro basketball team.  I went to several of him games and was enjoying have a team to cheer for once again.  Right after fall break our AD, Andrew, told me that Luke had moved back to the USA and was no longer playing basketball in Lithuania.  I was kinda bummed to not have him on the team to cheer for.  But then I remembered that we have an LCC team and I can cheer for them!  :)  Last Friday I went to my first LCC basketball game...super fun!  Here are a few photos from that games... (note that LCC is in the maroon & white)

 Ball being played in the LCC gym.

Someone at the free throw line. 

 Final score...we won!

A self portrait of me & one of my RDs - Veslava

No comments:

Post a Comment