Saturday, November 20, 2010

Random things....

Here are some random photos from my camera all stuck together as one blog post!

This is quite possibly the best thing I've eaten since being in Lithuania!  Kim and I went out to a pub style restaurant in the mall last weekend.  We both ordered this pasta dish.  It was chicken and pasta in a spinach Parmesan cream sauce!  DELICIOUS!!!!  :) 

When I am telling people from school how to find my apartment I just have to say, "It's the green door." and then everyone knows where I live!  It's a pretty distictive door on a rather bland looking building.

This is one of my RDs - Veslava.  She was sitting across from me at my desk and we were talking about where to go for lunch.  We of course went to the same place she and I go everytime time we eat out...Biskvitas!  If/when you come visit me we will go there!  :)

No comments:

Post a Comment