Sunday, November 28, 2010

Thanksgiving celebration!

Thanksgiving is an American holiday.  So, on November 25th, when all my American friends were watching the parade and eating turkey, I was at work - going to meetings, grabbing lunch on the go, solving problems, etc...  I've spent the holidays away from my family before, but I've never gone on with life as usual for the holiday before.  It was weird, but not since everyone here was going on with life as usual as well.

The expats here at LCC have a tradition of going to McDonald's for Thanksgiving dinner.  Only a few families were able to attend this year, but if was a festive celebration for all of us who made it!

Here are a few photos from our Thanksgiving celebration...

My dinner was a Big Mac value meal. 

 
The expats who came to dinner...the Metelaks, Wes, the Brubakers, the McCollisters, the Staves, Teresa, and me!   

Here's Andrew keeping Isak entertained!


No comments:

Post a Comment