Saturday, November 13, 2010

Snowmen!

Many of you know that I collect snowmen.  I have boxes and boxes of them stored back in Goshen.  It's a little sad for me to not have them here to start decorating with...I actually have a great window ledge spanning the length of my dining/living room where they would look perfect.  Oh well, I just can't have everything I own here.  So, I decided that rather than ship my snowmen here I would build a new collection...the international collection!  So, last weekend I was out shopping with some friends and I bought my first Lithuanina snowman.  He actually doesn't look any different than one I'd buy at home, and likely was made in China or somewhere else, but I bought him in Lithuania -so he's my first Lithuanian snowman!  :)

Isn't he cute?! 

No comments:

Post a Comment