Sunday, April 1, 2012

41!

My 41st birthday was March 27th.  Last year I celebrated with a weekend trip to Milan.  This year was less of an adventure, but that didn't make it any less fun.  People made me feel very much loved and appreciated throughout the day...about 150 facebook messages, a couple packages from friends/family not in Lithuania, birthday cards & presents from friends here, flowers, a special lunch with my staff, a birthday celebration with the rest of Student Life, and dinner out with friends.  It was wonderful! 

Good Morning from the newly 41 year old Susie!  :)

My birhtday carrot cake with Levi and Alexandra

Holding my birthday flowers with my team
Levi, Olena, Alexandra, me, and Amanda

Gorgeous flowers!

my Student Life birthday celebration

tea and cake...the Lithuanian way!

Dinner out with good friends
back row: Andrew, Maxine, Marlene, Vernon, and Rachel
front row: Robin, me, and Kim

1 comment:

  1. Happy Birthday, Susie!

    Daniel celebrated his 51st birthday on the day after yours. I had not realized your birthdays were that close together!

    ReplyDelete