Sunday, April 29, 2012

Community Life - end of the year brunch


On Thursday morning I hosted my Community Life team for brunch at my place.  We shared a tasty meal together and talked about our favorite moments of the year.  It was a fun time together and I am glad we had some time to connect before we all scatter for the summer (or longer!)  Levi and Alex will not be returning for the next academic year, so the other 2 and I chipped in and bought them some amber souvenirs to take with them to remember us with. 

Levi, Olena, me, Amanda, and Alex

Alex was chilly, so she was wrapped up in one of my snowmen fleece throws.  Here she is opening the amber handled coffee measuring spoon that we got for her.

Levi opening the amber bottle stopper that we gave him as a farewell gift.

No comments:

Post a Comment