Sunday, April 1, 2012

A few last shots from Barcelona

I took hundereds of photos in Barcelona, but obviously won't share them all with you.  Here a few more that don't fit with one of my other posts about this wonderful city, but are certainly worth sharing with you:


A beautiful stained glass window in the National Cathedral.

Robin showing off our hotel room (and her Hesston College sweatshirt!)

Robin and I on the top of the tourbus

"Spring Break 2012" on the Mediterranean Sea!

I loved the little streets!  I spent HOURS exploring them.

A great little place where I had breakfast one morning.
The light globes were mason jars aroung hanging bulbs.

1 comment:

  1. When Daniel and I were in Barcelona in 2006, we went to the beach and the water was filled with gold flakes. It was awesome according to Daniel, but I did not have my glasses on and couldn't see it. Daniel put some in a jar and we brought it home. Just wondering if you saw any gold flakes. I don't remember the name of the beach, but I know we saw a giant fish sculpture on our way to the beach.

    ReplyDelete