Saturday, August 7, 2010

A room (apartment) with a view!

Here are a couple photos of the view out of my window....

My apartment faces the south.  This is a view out of the window next to my computer in the dining room.  The big black thing is a statue/monument that represents all of Klaipeda - it has faces on it to represnt the various people of the city.  I haven't been able to find out the offciial name of it yet, but I'm sure I will eventually.

This is the view looking to the left/East out my window.

And this is the view looking to the right/West.  The sea is in this direction.

I like my neighborhood.  It is not an overly friendly place persay, but I feel quite safe here.  It is very noisy at night, but I don't mind that.  I have a fan in my bedroom that drowns out the noise when I go to sleep and other than that I like the noise for the most part - it makes me feel less alone when I'm feeling lonely.  And it's not much more disturbing than the air hocky/ping pong that used to go on in the KMY game room outside my apartment door at GC!  :)

No comments:

Post a Comment