Friday, August 12, 2011

Community Life 2011-2012!

My new Community Life team came over for dinner on Tuesday evening.  It was mainly a time to just hang out and get to know each other, as 2 of our team members are new this year.  I also did a bit of a devotional that set the tone for our year together.  I really enjoyed the evening.

My team members are as follows:
Olena Rusu - Intercultrual Education Coordinator
Alex Cassini - Resident Director (RD) of Enns Hall
Levi Tijerina - RD of Neumann Hall - East side
Amanda Entz - RD of Neumann Hall - West side

A nice photo of the team

The furniture in my apartment right now is very proper,
so we posed in a proper manner to match it.

Then we let a bit of our silly selves break out!

And then we showed how well we are bonding already!  :)

I am really excited about the fun that we are going to have while we do the work we are called to here in Lithuania!


No comments:

Post a Comment