Saturday, August 20, 2011

Do as I say, not as I do! :)


As at most schools, LCC does not want students (or really anyone for that matter) up on the roof of the residence hall, or any other building either I guess.  We discussed this in depth at our RD meeting earlier this week and decided to put an end to the random RA fun times we used to do on the roofs sometimes.  Then came Friday...we were doing yet another walk through of the new residence hall and were going up to the attic to see the new storage area when we noticed the door to the roof was unlocked.  So, we decided to go out and see what the new roof looked like!  And of course we took a few photos to document the fun! 

RDs always obey the rules, right?!
Alex, Levi, and Amanda

My sneaky team!
(I love this photo...so cute!)

Even the Director of Community Life got in on the fun!
WooHoo!  :)

1 comment: