Monday, August 15, 2011

Doin' it the hard way.

Tonight I missed my Pampered Chef can opener.  sigh.  My landlord is a very nice Lithuanian woman who furnishes my kitchen with the basics that are needed.  Below is the can opener that she supplied for my use...


This is a very different tool than what I am used to using back in the states (or even what was in my apartment last year!)  I hadn't even thought to check out what kind of can opener was supplied until I needed it.  I was in the middle of dinner tonight when I looked in the kitchen drawer and found this!  I didn't have time to go to the store to buy one, so I made do with it.  Look at the hack job I did... 

Opened just enough to pour the tomatoes out!  :)

You better believe that a new can opener is on my list of items to buy the next time I go to the store!  :)

No comments:

Post a Comment