Friday, August 5, 2011

What have I been spending all my time on?

Now that I am back in Lithuania several people have asked me what I am doing since students aren't here yet.  I have spent many hours working on updating handbooks and training schedules for various programs that I oversee in Community Life.  I've also spent time helping Amanda learn a bit more about LCC and Klaipeda.  But the most exciting thing that I have worked on it details associated with our new residence hall that is opening later this month!  Here are some photos to give you a glimpse of what it will look like!

The exterior from the Northwest corner

The soft furniture (unarranged) in the second floor lounge. 
(This is my favorite floor!)

A peek at the awesome floor kitchen!

The laundry room with the washers & dryers, not yet hooked up.

The view of the pond from a floor kitchen window.
I love all the built in benches around the sidewalk area.

The desk, shelves, and bunk bed in one of the rooms.

No comments:

Post a Comment