Sunday, August 28, 2011

Sunday with Susie

Back in the day when I lived in Goshen I often spent afternoons with Amanda.  We would call our times together "Sundays with Susie".  She and I would either go our for lunch and to look at books at Barnes & Noble or we'd make something yummy at my place.  Now that she is in Lithuania with me, we are able to continue the tradition!  Today I showed her where a few more stores were - Rimi (an American style grocery store) & Jysk (a Bed, Bath, & Beyond sort of store) and then we came back to my place to make dinner.  Here are some photos from our cooking endeavor...

Fajitas!

Amanda cooking the onions & peppers

Eager anticipation!

Fabulous ladies with some fabulous food!  :)

Hereare some links to my old blog and entries about the US version of "Sundays with Susie."


1 comment:

  1. wow I look very different in those other "sundays with Susie" pictures! :)

    ReplyDelete